Free Shipping on orders over US$39.99 How to make these links

Outroad Mountain Bike 26/27.5 inch Wheel 21 Speed 3 Spoke Double Disc Brake Bicycle Suspension Fork Rear Anti-Slip Bike for Adult or Teens

$199.99

Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare
Category:

Price: $199.99
(as of Jun 28,2022 03:44:34 UTC – Details)



Product Description

11

OUTROAD 26 Inch Mountain Bike

This 26-inch mountain bike has 21 gears and dual-disc brakes to help cyclists stay safe even in high-speed and low-slope terrain. All-terrain tires ensure adequate grip. The adjustable seat allows you to ride long distances comfortably.

11

11

BICYCLE SPECIFICATIONS

Frame Material High Carbon Steel Transmission System SHIMANO Cable Routing Internal Brake Mode Dual Disc Brakes Speed Level 21 Speed Tire Size 26*2.1 Inch Load-bearing 300 Lbs Applicable Outdoor Sports/Commuting Tools

1

1

1

1

1

1

Full Shimano Drivetrain

Outroad Mountain Bike features a full Shimano 21-speed drivetrain that provides comfortable gearing for beginners and experienced riders alike.

Suspension Fork

Front suspension absorbs shock from bumps and dips for a comfortable ride.

Excellent Tires

Anti-skid and explosion-proof materials are used. The tire pattern is wear-resistant and has a strong anti-puncture ability.

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

Mountain

Sweeping Road

Grassland

Highway

Color
Red/Orange Black/White Black/Yellow/Green Black/White Black/Orange
Material
High Carbon Steel Aluminium High Carbon Steel High Carbon Steel High Carbon Steel
Speed
21 14/21 21 21 21
Foldable
No No Yes No No
Net Weight
43LBS 28LBS 39LBS 67LBS 44LBS
Wheel Size
27.5 Inches 26 Inches 26 Inches 26 Inches 26 Inches

All-terrain mountain bike is ideal for riders who want to take on a variety of terrain. Lightweight and durable aluminum frame, Frame Invisible welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength and adds to the bike’s sleek look.
21 speed transmission provide quickly and smoothly gear changes for each ride, used for uphill climbing, downhill riding or pure acceleration, allowing you to pass through any terrain, providing the best performance for conquering steep mountain roads.
Outroad mountain bike use durable and sophisticated mechanical dual disc braking system to improve braking efficiency and safety. Provides a more stable and reliable braking response in all weather conditions, helping to keep you safer when riding at high speeds, down slopes and in wet and slippery conditions.
Outroad mountain bikes use 3-layer tire(anti-slip wide tire, puncture proof rim adn solid inner tube) for strong puncture and wear resistance, and 26-inch tire are more suitable for most people. Wide pedals and ergonomic seat provide a more comfortable ride.
90% of the bike is already assembled, and you can assemble the remaining 10%(front wheel, handlebars, pedals, seat and warning lights) with the help of an installation video and instruction manual. Bikes are oversize products, if there is any defect/damage during transportation, please contact us directly for assistance.

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Outroad Mountain Bike 26/27.5 inch Wheel 21 Speed 3 Spoke Double Disc Brake Bicycle Suspension Fork Rear Anti-Slip Bike for Adult or Teens”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

code

Outroad Mountain Bike 26/27.5 inch Wheel 21 Speed 3 Spoke Double Disc Brake Bicycle Suspension Fork Rear Anti-Slip Bike for Adult or Teens
Outroad Mountain Bike 26/27.5 inch Wheel 21 Speed 3 Spoke Double Disc Brake Bicycle Suspension Fork Rear Anti-Slip Bike for Adult or Teens

$199.99

Shopping Smart
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart