Trust me guys, this article is going to turn into a gem, especially for the adventure lovers. As an adventure freak, you can never deny the necessity of a sleeping bag. When you are out there for camping, you will never know, where you will have the place to camp. In a backpacking trip, you may have to sleep anywhere, and at that time, a sleeping bag will help you more than anything else. It will keep you safe from the intense cold, rain, and make you feel comfortable while sleeping. You can’t simply enjoy perfect trip if you leave your sleeping bag at home. However, among so many sleeping bags, it is really hard to find the best camping sleeping bag. We are here to make your life easy. You will get Top 10 Camping Sleeping Bags from here.
You can simply click the amazon link below each sleeping bag, and dig more details. So, let’s start-
Top 10 Camping Sleeping Bags
1. KSB 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
- Weight- 2.75 lbs
- High tenacity fabrics
- Full-Length zipper with guard
- Comfortable, Compact and Designed with detail
- Rated at 20 degrees F for three season comfort
2. TETON Sports LEEF Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag
- Weight : 4.2 lbs
- Three-piece hood contours your face to keep your whole head warm and vaulted foot box
- Anti-snag zipper with a full-length zipper
- With body-mapping technology
- Breathable, Soft, Double-Brushed liner for a more comfortable night’s sleep
3. Coleman North Rim Adult Mummy Sleeping Bag
- Weight : 5.8 pounds
- For temperatures 0° F to 10° F.
- Semi-sculpted drawstring-adjustable hood.
- Quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots.
- Thermolock draft tube helps prevent heat loss through the zipper.
- Two-way no-snag patented zipper.
4. NEMO Men’s Disco
- Weighs: 2 lbs
- Designed for three season comfort
- Designed with extra room at the elbows and knees that make side sleeping comfortable
- Temperature control and added versatility
- A waterproof, breathable footbox protects from condensation.
5. Winner Outfitters Mummy Sleeping Bag
- Weighs: 2.8 pounds.
- Made of 350T Polyester.
- Temperature can be according your demand.
- This bag can be used in 3-4 season.
- This bag is ultra soft, waterproof and rip-stop.
6. Hyke & Byke 800 Fill Power Goose Down Sleeping Bag
- Weight: 2.54/2.87 lbs.
- one of the lightest 15/0 degree mummy down sleeping bags
- Ultralight water repellent 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner.
- Wide shoulders and large footbox, Snag-free velcro, Drawstring, Vertical baffles and Compression stuff sack case.
- Professionally designed for thru-hiking, backpacking, and camping
7. Semoo Envelope Sleeping Bag
- Weight: 3lbs.
- Crafted with water resistant and ripstop 190T polyester.
- 2-way main zip lets you open the bag fully.
- Comfort temperature of 42.8-53.6 degree Fahrenheit.
- Semoo sleeping bags are designed to ensure you a good and relaxing night.
8. REDCAMP Cotton Flannel Sleeping Bags
- Weight: 3lbs.
- High-quality and durable 210T polyester ripstop fabric.
- Constructed of soft flannel liner and rebounded hollow cotton fiber increase warmth and comfort.
- 2-way zippers that right or left-hand zippers.
- This sleeping bags is comfort in 41°F/5°C.
9. Viking Trek 350x Lightweight Sleeping Bag
- 350g synthetic fill
- Soft lining fabric for comfort
- 350x sleeping bags have a temperature rating of 35°F
- Unique anti-snag zipper, Breathable, Carry bag is 100% waterproof.
- Viking Trek 350X Sleeping Bags are designed in Sweden
10. Abco Tech Sleeping Bag
- Polyester lining feels comfortable on the skin
- 20°F Temperature rating
- The bags are not only ideal for cold conditions but even for warmer weather.
- designed to ensure a good and relaxing night’s sleep.
- These bags have a waterproof, weather-resistant design
- Extremely easy to clean as they are safer for machine wash too
If you want a hazard free, perfect camping trip, make sure you have the best sleeping bag with you. Hope, now you can pick one for you!